I just want to send a big shout out to everyone that's been supportive. Your cards
and wishes and prayers have buoyed me up and helped me keep my head
above water. The low spots have been really low and I know there are more to come
but sooner or a later a day comes where I feel better so that keeps me going.
If you call and I don't answer I'm either sleeping or being picked and poked
by nurses.
You keep it up, Nina! I am so happy to hear you are doing better. And a big thanks to Sam for setting this up!!! I especially like the "Today's Status" bar, as it let is know right now whether you would like calls, emails, etc. Way to go, Sam.
ReplyDeletePlease let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
Steve Gallisdorfer
Hi Nina,
ReplyDeleteKathy and I are continuously encouraged by your strength and attitude. Happy to see our card was received......all of the Hartman's and your friends at GOLDEN do have your back!
Hope to talk soon.